sâmbătă, 16 august 2008

Perfect morning


It`s 7 o`clock and the alarm is ringin` .. Oh my god... he`s waking me up again...this alarm suppose to wake him up not me.
-Baby!
-Immm...
-Wake up daddy...it`s time to get ready for work.
-But i don`t wanna go to work....do i have too?
-We been through this every morning.Getcha ass out of bed and get ready.
-Okay... but leave me 5 minutes please.
-Well i will go make some coffee and when i`ll get back you`ll wake up.
-Yeah..go baby..

So i`m up.It`s 7:16 and i don`t have to go anywhere till` 12 o`clock..but i must get him ready for work... Well as i was expecting after i finished making the coffee i found him sleeping like a baby..with a little smile on his face.. He is just so cute ...it`s like every day i`m falling more for him...
Stop!!! geez.... he is making the cute face again so i`ll let him sleep....

-Oh no you won`t ! wake up you bastard!
-Baby what ... what happened??
-It`s 7:45 ... that happened..getcha ass in the bathroom...get a shower , brush your teeth .. pee, poop i don`t care and in 10 minutes come in the kitchen to eat...
-But ...
-Move !!!!

He is getting himself into the bathroom mumbling something and i am off to make him something to eat... He is so spoiled and after all that i`m spoiling him even more....

-Good morning honey! he says grabbing me.
-Oh .. you remember to greet me.... oh you are ...
-Shut up and kiss me!

Like always he has this power over me.... i can`t resist him... he has been always so damn cute...and ...

-So baby any plans for today?
-Well i don`t know for now...but i guess i`ll visit my brother and then i have some economy classes and then i`ll probably ... i don`t know... Do you need something ? i want to go shopping later.
-Well baby...i`ll try to come earlier today from my job and we`ll go together ...
-Perfect...have you finished there?
-Yes... i`ll get dressed and i leave.
-Good.

After i got the kitchen tidied up a little i was only dreaming of sleeping after he leaves.
-Goodbye baby..I love you!
-I love you too.

Finally i will get some sleep...